I love all the coincidences in life that appear randomly, but in reality not all. Have you ever been in a difficult situation or dilemma, and then I realized what it meant? If you take time to reflect on the experience of life, we see that there is a lesson for all.
One of my colleagues had to organize their work and said he had never Midol when needed. I thanked him, thinking, because I did not take Midol for many years. Later this week, I woke up in pain and I knew beyond a doubt, this was the time of the month. The crazy thing was never any symptoms, because of my diet and regular exercise I get. However, the elbow injury forced me to calm down and again to my regular workouts in recent weeks. Therefore, seizures. You love a woman!
I decided to ask my friend what he recommended, because, as all natural as she goes. He suggested that the chamomile tea or ginger and hot water bottle. Since I'm on the way out the door for work I had to drop its proposal. At the time I have to work, it was hot at 86 degrees in Houston, so it was tea, of course, we talked. What girl?
As I sat there watching, I decided to move! Exercise is the best way to avoid symptoms of pain so far, why not now? I grabbed my iPod and quickly run two miles. In these early stages, I am here in my current dilemma and joyful experience, taken outside and sweat. When I returned, my attacks were long gone.
So what lesson I learned from this experience? I think my body to heal. It's a miracle that everything you need in the body in balance. So the next time you feel sleepy stress, extra. Or, if you are tired of the afternoon, drink a full glass of water or to stretch your legs. It is so amazing in everything that can take care of us, of course, and really our body heal itself think.
No comments:
Post a Comment